Taught postgraduate degree programmes, such as an MA, MSc and MBA, enable you to build on your knowledge of a specialist area through seminars, lectures, tutorials, project work and distance learning.
Leeds is an internationally recognised centre for postgraduate teaching and research, with over 2,000 research and nearly 6,000 taught postgraduate students.
Browse the list of courses alphabetically or search for your subject now.
'School of English' PGT courses for the 2018/19 academic year.Filter by: Research Postgraduate Undergraduate
- MA American Literature and Culture PGT
- MA Creative Writing and Critical Life PGT
- MA English Literature PGT
- MA English Literature (Modern and Contemporary pathway) PGT
- MA English Literature (Renaissance pathway) PGT
- MA English Literature (Romantic pathway) PGT
- MA English Literature (Victorian pathway) PGT
- MA Postcolonial Literary and Cultural Studies PGT
Order a prospectus online or telephone +44 (0)113 343 2336