Taught postgraduate degree programmes, such as an MA, MSc and MBA, enable you to build on your knowledge of a specialist area through seminars, lectures, tutorials, project work and distance learning.
Leeds is an internationally recognised centre for postgraduate teaching and research, with over 2,000 research and nearly 6,000 taught postgraduate students.
Browse the list of courses alphabetically or search for your subject now.
'School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science' PGT courses for the 2018/19 academic year.Filter by: Research Postgraduate Undergraduate
- MA History of Science, Technology and Medicine PGT
- MA Philosophy PGT
- MA Philosophy of Religion and Ethics PGT
- MA Religion and Public Life PGT
- MA Religious Studies and Global Development PGT
- MA Theology and Religious Studies PGT
- PGCert Philosophy of Religion and Ethics PGT
- PGCert Theology and Religious Studies PGT
- PGDip Philosophy of Religion and Ethics PGT
- PGDip Theology and Religious Studies PGT
Order a prospectus online or telephone +44 (0)113 343 2336