We offer a number of scholarships and awards to help support you during your time as a Masters student with us.
If you intend to apply for funding, we recommend that you submit a completed study application at least two months prior to the scholarship deadline. Applicants for interpreting programmes are strongly advised to submit a complete application for a place of study at least three months prior to a scholarship deadline.
- Value of award: £5,000
- Information for applicants: Please visit the FindAMasters website for information
School of Languages, Cultures and Societies Scholarships
- Eligibility: UK/EU/ International applicants holding an offer of study for a place on any full time Masters programme offered by the School of Languages, Cultures and Societies, commencing September 2018.
- Deadline: 8am (BST) Monday 11th June 2018.
- Value of award: £2,000 (multiple awards) contribution towards tuition fees.
- Information for applicants: Download
- Application Form: Download
- Eligibility: Former self-funding students of the University of Leeds.
- Deadline: None.
- Value of award: 10% tuition fee reduction.
- Information and eligibility: Website
- Application form: please email email@example.com to inform us that you are eligible and wish to receive this bursary.
You can find out about funding opportunities from the University's Postgraduate Scholarships database. Remember to check the Postgraduate Scholarships database regularly, as new funding opportunities are added throughout the year.
External funding opportunities for postgraduate study
The Government website provides information about other funding opportunities (grants and loans) that you may be eligible for.
Student Finance Wales It is now possible to secure funding from SFW for courses delivered at the University of Leeds. Please consult the eligibility criteria carefully and contact SFW with any queries.
Student Awards Agency Scotland although this funding is primarily for postgraduate courses delivered in Scotland, where a course is not offered within the country it may be possible to secure funding to study a course at the University of Leeds. Please research the availability of your course thoroughly and contact SAAS with any queries surrounding eligibility.