- 'The Nature of Representation' (European Research Council)
- 'Rethinking Patent Cultures' (AHRC)
- 'Scientific Realism and the Quantum' (AHRC)
- 'Persons as Animals' (AHRC)
- 'Thinking Counterfactually' (Leverhulme Trust)
- 'Endless Possibilities of Rejuvenation: Defying Ageing, Defining Youth in Britain, 1919-1948' (AHRC)
- International Development and Intellectual Property: The Impact of Seed Exchange and Replacement on Innovation among Small-Scale Farmers in India (AHRC)
Recently completed grant projects include 'Innovating in Combat: Telecommunications and Intellectual Property in the First World War' (AHRC), 'Metaphysical Indeterminacy' (AHRC), 'Method in Philosophical Aesthetics' (AHRC), 'Owning and Disowning Invention' (AHRC), and 'The Genetics Pedagogies' (Faraday Institute for Science and Religion), 'Reimagining a True Social Order' (AHRC).