The Centre for the Comparative History of Print (Centre CHoP) has over fifty associates drawn from several of the university's faculties and beyond. It draws together those with research interests in history, literature, languages and cultures, visual arts, communication studies, computing, law, social sciences, and library studies. Its current Director is Dr James Mussell and its Deputy Directors are Dr Jonathan Topham, and Dr Raphael Hallett.
- Dr Elisabetta Adami (Languages, Cultures and Societies).
- Dr Sara Barker (History).
- Dr Jacob Blakesley (Languages, Cultures and Societies).
- Dr Rebecca Bowd (Philosophy, Religion and History of Science).
- Dr Rachel Eckersley (Postdoctoral Research Assistant).
- Dr Rafe Hallett (History) (Deputy Director).
- Dr Valerie Mainz (Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies).
- Dr James Mussell (English) (Director).
- Dr Richard Salmon (English).
- Dr Chris Taylor (Fine Art, History of Art and Cultural Studies).
- Dr Jon Topham (Philosophy, Religion and History of Science) (Deputy Director).
- Dr Paul Wilson (Design).
- Dr Jennifer Young (English).
If you would like to join the Centre's mailing list, or would like to take a more active role in its organization, contact the Director.