You should by now have received an unconditional offer/certificate of acceptance or a conditional offer subject to appropriate grades being achieved. Make sure you accept your offer and forward original or certified copies of relevant certificates as soon as you receive them. Doing this will ensure that you receive other important information prior to starting your course. Until you have accepted your offer online you will not be able to progress through the registration process.
- To accept the offer, go to http://acceptonline.leeds.ac.uk.
- Log in using the ID and PIN that you used to access the applications system.
- If you need any help with this process please contact Taught Programmes Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please note that you still need to complete this step even if you have emailed us directly to notify us of your acceptance.
Outstanding application items
If we have not yet seen your original degree certificates and transcripts (or copies certified by the issuing institution), as well as your English language qualifications (if relevant) then you will not be able to proceed with the registration process. You need to send these documents to us as soon as possible.
Further details can be found on the relevant School websites:
- IDEA Centre: MA Applied and Professional Ethics, and MA Biomedical and Health Care Ethics
- PRHS: Philosophy of Religion and Ethics