Arts & Humanities Research, Impact & Public Engagement
- British Academy, 'Prospering Wisely: How the humanities and social sciences enrich our lives' (Webpage with video, booklet download, and interviews)
- Laura King (University of Leeds) and Gary Rivett, 'Engaging People in Making History: Impact, Public Engagement and the World Beyond the Campus', History Workshop Journal 80:1 (2015)
- University of Oxford Podcasts, 'Why We Need the Humanities'
- RAND Publishing & University of Cambridge, 'Assessing the impact of arts and humanities research at the University of Cambridge', summary & full text (recommended reading)
- National Co-ordinating Centre for Public Engagement, Engage 2014 competition finalists
- University of Leeds, Arts Engaged blog
- London School of Economics and Political Science, The Impact Blog
- Barry C. Smith & Arts & Humanities Research Council, 'Big Data in the Humanities: The Need for Big Questions'