There are still funding opportunities remaining for Masters study in PRHS for 2017-18.
Leeds Masters Scholarship Scheme closes 14th July 2017.
The closing date for the remaining School of PRHS schemes is Monday 31st July 2017:
- Up to two PRHS Taught Postgraduate Fee Scholarships full UK/EU fees (partial fees at the UK/EU rate for international students).
- Up to one Mangoletsi Scholarship for either Taught Masters study or MA by Research in the subject area of Theoretical Philosophy - full UK/EU fees (partial fees at the UK/EU rate for international students) for Philosophy MA.
For full details of all these schemes and other opportunities, see the University of Leeds Postgraduate Scholarships site.
Bursaries: University of Leeds graduates may also be eligible for a 10% alumni bursary.
Goverment loans: see https://www.gov.uk/funding-for-postgraduate-study
For more information about postgraduate study in Philosophy, Religion, and History of Science at Leeds see the postgraduate section of the PRHS website.
Correspondence regarding the application procedure may be directed to email@example.com.
Questions relating to the course structure and content of the taught Masters programmes should be directed to the relevant MA Director:
- Prof. John Divers (J.Divers@leeds.ac.uk) - MA Philosophy
- Prof. Steven French (firstname.lastname@example.org) - MA History and Philosophy of Science; MA Science, Technology and Medicine; and MA Philosophy of Science
- Dr Stefan Skrimshire (email@example.com) MA Religion and Public Life; MA Religious Studies and Global Development; and MA Theology and Religious Studies
Those interested in applying for the MA by Research programme are advised to contact potential supervisors at an early stage. You should contact them by email, either directly or through the Director of Postgraduate Research Dr. Johanna Stiebert (firstname.lastname@example.org).