Summary: Language acquisition (first, bilingual, second); second language processing; information structure an its interaction with syntax; corpus-based and experimental studies; statistical modelling
Location: B22 (Michael Sadler Building)
Please see Cécile's personal website for research interests, projects and publications.
(see menu on the left for current and past students)
Cécile is happy to consider applications for postgraduate research in any of the areas listed above.
U of Leeds responsibilities
- Director of Language@Leeds
- Post-graduate research tutor
- Associate editor for the Journal of Child Language
- Editorial board member for the Studies in Bilingualism (SiBil) series (Benjamins)
- Member of Flanders' Research Foundation (FWO) expert panel Cult 1: Languages
- Council member of the Philological Society
- Assessor for the ESRC
- White Rose Doctoral Training Centre Pathway Leader (Linguistics)