Summary: Teacher of Spanish
Area of responsibility/professional interestI teach elective modules in Spanish from ab-initio to Upper Intermediate level. I am also Co-ordinator of the Pre-Christmas Project run in conjunction with the School of Medicine, which also involves teaching beginners and intermediate groups.
- A degree in Education (BA) from Peru
- CTEL diploma (Certificate in Teaching European Language) from Trinity All Saints University and Leeds Metropolitan University.
- Diploma 1 Sign Language
- Diploma 2 Sign Language
- GCSE in Photography
- French Intermediate Level
- Working as specialist role co-ordinator to review levels 0 and 1 in terms of syllabus, assessment, topics and learning outcomes
- Teaching Spanish at GCSE and A level in colleges in Leeds