The following links are provided for your information. They do not indicate any endorsement or recommendation by the Clearing House.
The following UK course centres have their own application process and are not part of the Clearing House scheme:
(For links to the websites of centres in the Clearing House scheme please see the Courses section.)
- IELTS - the English language ability test that is most generally recognised .
- UKCISA - information about fees status, and general advice for international students.
- For updates about the Brexit process you may find the following websites useful:
- UK NARIC - information, advice and opinion on qualifications from all over the world.
- Study UK - the British Council's website for international students interested in studying in the UK.
- UK Visas and Immigration - information about working in the UK.
- UK Government Worldwide - for international applicants to find their local British Embassy for advice on working in the UK etc.
- clinpsy.org.uk - a website and forum for aspiring and qualified clinical psychologists.
- Pre-Qualification Group - PQG on Twitter or PQG on Facebook - represents people working towards a career in clinical psychology, providing a voice within the profession.
- Minorities in Clinical Psychology Group - Minorities Group on Twitter or Minorities Group on Facebook - supports minoritised groups within clinical psychology.
- Alternative Handbook - offers a consumer's view of each course, updated each year, that can help guide applicants' decisions on where to apply. You can download this for free from the BPS Shop. Please follow the link and search for "Alternative Handbook".
- British Psychological Society - the representative body for psychology and psychologists in the UK, providing information on careers in psychology, a list of GBC-accredited courses, how to apply for membership and GBC etc.
- Health & Care Professions Council - the body that regulates health and care professionals, including clinical psychologists, and ensures that they are fit to practise their profession.
- NHS Constitution - information about NHS Values.
- NHS Health Careers - general information on careers in the NHS, and on pay and benefits including the Agenda for Change pay scale.
- Disclosure & Barring Service and Disclosure Scotland - the organisations used for criminal record checks for successful applicants.
- Disability Confident Scheme - previously known as "double-tick" or "two ticks".
- Health, disability and becoming a health and care professional published by the Health & Care Professions Council.
- Equality and Human Rights Commission - information about reasonable adjustments for people with disabilities and a definition of disability.
- Office for Students POLAR data - used for monitoring socio-economic background through participation rates in higher education.
- Psychological Society of Ireland - information about accreditation for people with qualifications from the Republic of Ireland.