The Faculty of Engineering, University of Leeds, is hosting a 'Royal Academy of Engineering Research Day' on Wednesday 1 November 2017.
The day will showcase the range, reach and impact of engineering and computing research in the Leeds City Region.
The day features ten short talks covering a range topics presented by academics and industrial speakers, including:
- Hybrid manufacturing
- Biomedical engineering: organs-on-a-chip
- Energy efficiency in communication networks
- Digital design of pharmaceuticals
- Massive scale distributed computing
- Sanitation in developing countries
- Computer vision
- Robotics in the built environment
- High temperature ultrasound transducer engineering.
To find out more and book your place please visit the Faculty of Engineering pages.