The water@leeds Doctoral Research and Training Centre (DRTC) is welcoming new and familiar PhD students from any faculty at the University of Leeds, who is interested in WATER and beyond.
An informal event to network over lunch - must RSVP. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for booking.
We are delighted to invite you over to our third water@leeds DRTC welcome event. Please join us in celebrating the beginning of the new academic year, meeting new and familiar faces.
What to expect:
- Meet the water@leeds team (Jane, Gaby, Kara, Pazit), ask us questions, meet each other, suggest ideas, and all of this over lunch.
- An informal gathering and exploring the Six Thinking Hats technique
- A chance to learn about water@leeds and what we do and how we operate
- A chance to understand why your participation in the DRTC is actually significant to your research group success as well as to the University of Leeds as a whole
- Get involved in a new initiative a Global Water Challenge at Leeds a co-authored peer review article
- Voice your opinions and suggestions for the upcoming year Please check your availability, and RSVP as soon as you can, so we will know for how many to cater for.
Last but not least, can you help us by identifying, even more PhD students that would like to join us? - Share the word! let them know that they are welcome.
We will happily introduce ourselves and explain the importance of a w@l DRTC community.