1-1 meetings (20 mins each) with senior HR colleague, for academic, professional and managerial staff to ask questions or find out more about the proposed new employment procedures (Statute VII).
HR has arranged a number of information sessions, primarily aimed at academic and academic related (professional & managerial) staff, to provide an opportunity for you to ask questions or find out more about the proposed new employment procedures (Statute VII).
Senior members of HR will offer individual meetings of 20 minutes each which you can use to explore personal queries, raise questions asked by members of your team, or just to take the opportunity to better understand things.
These sessions are being held on the following dates:
- Tuesday 7 November: 10am 12pm, HR Meeting rooms, Level 11 EC Stoner
- Thursday 9 November: 12 2pm, HR Meeting rooms, Level 11 EC Stoner
- Tuesday 14 November: 12 2pm, Rooms 9.11, 9.33 and 9.56, Worsley building
- Friday 17 November: 10am 12pm, HR Meeting rooms, Level 11, EC Stoner
- Wednesday 22 November: 2 4pm, HR Meeting rooms, Level 11, EC Stoner
- Friday 24 November: 1 3pm, Rooms 9.13, 9.14 and 9.39, Worsley building
- Monday 27 November: 3 5pm, Rooms 9.11, 9.13 and 9.15, Worsley building
- Thursday 30 November: 2-4pm, HR Meeting rooms, Level 11, EC Stoner
You can book a slot by emailing Sharon Scouller (S.G.Scouller@adm.leeds.ac.uk).
These will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.
You can read the proposed procedures on ForStaff.
If youre not able to attend one of these meetings but have a query youd like to raise, please email Sharon who will pass it on to a relevant person.