CDT students from multiple CDTs at Leeds will be presenting their research on posters
The EPSRC Centres for Doctoral Training (CDT) at the University of Leeds bring together diverse areas of expertise in order to train researchers to address a wide range of problems in engineering and physical science.
They draw on world class and internationally recognised research across three Faculties and provide students with the knowledge and skills through which to address todays global issues and prepare them for future challenges. The CDTs span across multiple Faculties within the University, with each programme offering a four year integrated MSc/PhD.
This poster event will showcase students posters and research from the following six EPSRC CDTs at the University of Leeds:
- Complex Particulate Products and Processes (CP3)
- Fluid Dynamics - Integrated Tribology
- Soft Matter and Functional Interfaces (SOFI)
- Tissue Engineering and Regenerative Medicine
- Innovation in Medical and Biological Engineering.
- 12.30-1.30pm: Posters available for viewing (no presenters)
- 1.30-3.15pm: Poster presentations & light refreshments
- 3.15-3.30pm: Presentation of prizes.
Register to attend our CDT poster event and we will be in contact with more information.