Discover how digital education supports and enhances the student experience and pick top tips on how to effectively make learning content online.
Explore the changing anatomy of digital education with a live discussion between University of Leeds online learning experts drawing on practitioner- and research-based experience in this area.
The session will provide an overview of blended learning and how the range of web-enabled digital resources can support and enhance the student experience and engagement.
The discussion will cover the role of a number of digital resources, including MOOCs, and how they can be utilised across a wide range of educational settings. The session will specifically focus on the role of educators and their interaction with students, the use of a range of digital learning resources as part of a blended learning strategy, and how students engage with these resources.
The conversation will draw on experts experience of integrating a range of digital resources for student education, and will highlight the key findings from their primary research on this topic.
Join this session to get some tips and advice for moving content online, an increasingly important task higher education institutions are currently facing given the current situation.
The session will be interactive with the audience able to ask questions during the presentation which will be answered at the end.
Join the live session on The Changing Anatomy of Digital Education
- James Pickering - University of Leeds
- Bronwen Swinnerton - University of Leeds
- Fereshteh Goshtasbpour University of Leeds
Further information on the research conducted in this area can be found below:
- Look whos talking: Exploring instructors contributions to Massive Open Online Courses
- The Integration of an Anatomy Massive Open Online Course into a Medical Anatomy Curriculum
- Exploring the Dimensions of Medical Student Engagement with Technology-Enhanced Learning Resources and Assessing the Impact on Assessment Outcomes
- Twelve Tips for Integrating Massive Open Online Course Content into Classroom Teaching
- Twelve Tips for Developing and Delivering a Massive Open Online Course in Medical Education
- Exploring Anatomy: the Human Abdomen