Resources & Collaborations
Since autumn 2005 the CCHR has dedicated itself to facilitating research collaborations between University of Leeds departments and museums, galleries, heritage organizations within the Yorkshire region.
We do this specifically by
- helping to identify together potential collaborative partners
- organizing seminars on possible areas of collaborative research
- suggesting appropriate sources of research funding for collaboration
- assisting/advising on applications for collaborative research funds
The kinds of funding sources appropriate for collaborative applications include
- AHRC Collaborative PhD Awards - full 3 year studentships
- AHRC and ESRC Seminar series/workshops
- Leeds Philosophical and Literary Society grants (up to £1000)
- Larger scale grants from the Leverhulme Trust/AHRC/British Academy.
For further information or to discuss collaborative possibilities please email CCHR Director Professor Graeme Gooday at firstname.lastname@example.org