Student Information Systems (Banner) Web ApplicationsThe University Student Information System (Banner) is currently unavailable. This planned downtime is to allow for necessary system upgrades. We aim to bring the services back by 17:30 on Monday 22nd July
Postgraduate Research Applicants:
- The online application forms for research postgraduates are offline.
- If you have an enquiry regarding research postgraduate application please contact the relevant School, details are available at www.leeds.ac.uk/graduateschoolcontacts International Foundation Year Students:
- The online application forms for the International Foundation Year programmes are currently offline. Further information on entry requirements and applying are available at www.leeds.ac.uk/homepage/34/international_foundation_year
- The online application form for the Study Abroad Programme is currently offline. Further information on entry requirements and applying is available at www.leeds.ac.uk/incomingstudyabroad
- Student Self Services for online registration, online module enrolment, viewing modules, provisional marks, results and resit applications, and timetables, campus tour booking system and absence requests.
- Online payments will be available but may be limited. Information on alternative ways to pay is available at students.leeds.ac.uk/howtopay
- If you experience problems paying your GBP200 accommodation deposit, please visit leeds.starrezhousing.com/starRezPortal for further information
- INB (Internet Native Banner)
- Student Administration Workflow
- Modcat (Academic Module Catalogue maintenance)
- Progcat (Academic Programme Catalogue maintenance)
- ODBC is not linking to PROD
- Argos is not linking to PROD
- CRM (Admissions)
- SAP PRD
- Web Catalogue
- GRAD (data download is not available during Banner downtime)
The following student systems are currently not available:
The following staff systems are currently unavailable:
Systems which are available but will not be linking to live data in Banner:
IT apologise for the inconvenience that this may cause.
For more information please contact the IT helpdesk: Telephone +44 (0) 113 343 3333, email firstname.lastname@example.org