Before submitting a request
Did you know that a wide range of information about the University of Leeds is already published? If you are considering submitting an FOI request, you may find it helpful to use the list of resources below. Some or all of the information may already be available online.
- Term Dates - terms, semesters, examination dates and dates the University will be closed
- Almanac - key University dates for the academic session, updated during the year
- Facts and Figures - including staff and student numbers, our history, and information about our campus
- Equality Policy Unit - information regarding staff and student equality data
- Key policies and our Governance structure
- Course Search - information on our courses
- Higher Education Statistics Agency (HESA) - information about University Staff
- Information for Suppliers - information on how to become a supplier for the University
- Data Protection Pages - information which relates to you personally. This cannot be released under the FOI Act
- Student Services Centre - for replacement certificates, authentication or verification of awards.
We also publish information as part of our Publication Scheme, which includes some of information listed above, plus our annual report and accounts, expense data, research we fund and details of our staff and structure.
You can find information about previous FOI responses we have issued on our Disclosure Log, which is updated on a quarterly basis.
If you still need to submit an FOI request, you can contact us:
Secretariat, Level 11 E C Stoner Building
The University of Leeds
LEEDS LS2 9JT
Information published on the University website is free to access in that format. This is subject to any copyright restrictions as noted on our legal issues and disclaimers page.