Insurance Insurance University of Leeds

You are here: Property insurance > Insuring equipment on temporary loan or whilst in transit in UK and Abroad


Insurance for high value items on temporary loan to the University or University equipment taken off campus


To ensure that appropriate insurance cover is in place, the Insurance office needs to be notified of the following:

Please complete the Temporary Items Insurance form and email it to the Insurance team at:



Insurance, Room 11.75, EC Stoner Building, University of Leeds, Leeds, LS2 9JT