You are looking at our new University website. The site is very different from our old one and has some new features, so here’s a quick guide.
- We have a virtual city tour on the city life homepage, along with a hotspots map showing all the best venues for nightlife, eating and culture in Leeds.
- Have a look at the timeline in the 'About' section, which gives an overview of city, research and University-related facts.
- If you're new to the Leeds area, find out what's a 'must-see' on our areas to visit map on the Leeds and Yorkshire homepage.
- The map on the campus life homepage will come in handy if you're new to the University
- For all our international students there is an interactive map on the international homepage showing where most of our students come from.
- There is permanent navigation in the header and footer, but you can also work your way around the site using the 'signposts' (e.g. How to find us).
- On the right of every page you will find information on international students, Leeds and Yorkshire, city life, and what it's like to work at the University.
Find an expert
- Find what you're looking for more easily with 3 ways to search - by faculty, keyword or A-Z search
- Find the research news you're interested in by using the tabbed table on the research homepage