Student Services Centre

Student Services Centre

Other ways we can help

Bank letters - we can confirm your affiliation to the University, so you can secure a UK bank account.
Changing name on University records - bring evidence (eg passport, driving licence, marriage certificate) of your change of name to the counter. The change will appear on your degree certificate and most correspondence (some schools will still use your former name).
Payments - make card payments (eg fees, accommodation) at the main counter. Pay cash, card and cheques at the Cashiers counter.
Dictionary approval - get your dictionary stamped and approved for exam use at the main counter.

Ziff building