Join CERIC for a series of webinars showcasing the Centre's diverse research interests and sustained record of research on social inequalities, voice and representation and digital futures of work.
Commencing on 3 June, The Centre for Employment Relations, Innovation and Change will host a series of webinars as part of the Centres 15 year Anniversary celebrations.
CERIC is a focal point for research and knowledge transfer around the changing dynamics and future of work, employment and labour markets, and is the largest interdisciplinary group of social scientists working in this field in the UK.
CERIC look forward to welcoming you to a lively and stimulating debate.
- Creative placemaking and the cultural projectariat: Artistic work in the wake of Hull City of Culture 2017 3 June
- Does paternal involvement in childcare influence mothers employment trajectories during the early stages of parenthood in the UK? 10 June
- Remembering to remember and learning to forget: unlearning in the UK Fire and Rescue Service 17 June
- Do Unions Cause Job Dissatisfaction? Evidence from a quasi-experiment in the United Kingdom 24 June
- The value of work in the pandemic 1 July
- Gender, ethnicity and the stratification in the legal profession 8 July
- Datafication of the Labour Process 22 July
- The sociology of human capital and the economics of cultural capital 29 July