Patrick Grant, Joshua Kane, Burberry and more will discuss the future of the UK fashion industry at this one-day online event.
Join an array of industry experts to explore the issues impacting our changing sector and share in the conversation about what will shape the future of the fashion industry.
Speakers confirmed so far include:
- Joshua Kane, fashion designer
- Patrick Grant, founder of Community Clothing
- Jenny Holloway, CEO of Fashion Enter
- Danielle Elsener, zero waste fashion designer
- Laura Culligan, Global Director of Strategy, Burberry
- Shailja Dubé, British Fashion Council Institute for Positive Fashion
Panels will cover topics including:
- New Digital Fashion Platforms
- Local Manufacturing
- Circular Economies
- Startup Fashion Designers: Skills and Support
Move around a virtual showroom of outfits made using Yorkshire fabrics or by Yorkshire design brands and hear from people who have worked with us on R&D projects, before the launch of our next Innovation Funding Call.
Find out more on the Future Fashion Factory website.