EU funding update from our RIS team
Find out more about the post-Brexit EU research funding landscape from our EU Research Development team.
EU Referendum staff survey
Thank you to everyone who completed the survey on the EU referendum and its impact at the University. Read a summary of the survey results.
EU symposium - save the date
Together with Leeds Beckett University, we are planning a two-day EU symposium on 14-15 February 2017.
There will be a diverse range of presentations, workshops and public lectures, all related to different aspects EU research funding.
Whilst the agenda is yet to be confirmed, we plan to cover:
- EU-funding post-Brexit (including a discussion on the outcome of the staff survey)
- Guidance on EU funding schemes both within the Horizon 2020 framework and external to it e.g. ERC, Marie-Sklodowska Curie, FET-Open, Societal Challenges, COST, HERA
- Updates on forthcoming Horizon 2020 opportunities in different areas
- Proposal-writing surgeries
- Showcase of EU-funding success stories (including a public lecture on an ERC-funded research project)
- Post-award and financial issues
- Information on ethics, open-access and data management within EU funding
The Symposium will also include H2020 information sessions delivered by our UKRO representative, Ailidh Woodcock, and a talk from Professor Lisa Roberts, DVC for Research at Leeds.
Additionally, we also hope to welcome EU Funding National Contact Points, Leeds-based PIs and Research & Innovation Service colleagues to take part and help us in delivering sessions. Our aim is to provide colleagues with a comprehensive programme of informative and inspiring sessions related to EU research funding.
Please save the date in your diary!
The EU Team is now live on Twitter! Follow us at @EUFundingLeeds