Festival of Ideas
The University of Leeds Business School is staging a free one-day conference at multiple venues around campus on 28 February.
The Festival of Ideas showcases the breadth and quality of Business School research, encouraging academic progression and connecting researchers.
Join Business School staff and external guests, exploring the latest thinking on a range of business-related topics.
Running from 8am to 5pm, students can:
- find out more about areas of expertise
- discover synergies with other disciplines; and
- define their pathway into academia.
For staff, there are opportunities to:
- grow networks
- align areas of expertise; and
- forge cross-discipline partnerships.
The opening plenary Defining the City of the Future is from 9.15am to 10.45am, with the closing plenary Building a Sustainable Supply Chain running from 3.30pm to 5pm.
The event features external speakers and panel members, including:
- Mike Barry Director of Sustainable Business (Plan A), Marks and Spencer
- Professor Tomas Hult Marketing and International Business, Michigan State University; and
- Martin Farrington Director of City Development, Leeds City Council.
Registration is available for the whole day or choose specific sessions.Click here to view the full programme and register.
Posted in: University newsResearch and innovation