Pay your University tuition, re-sit and accommodation fees online by card or bank transfer.
Please do not use third party agents to transfer payments to the University of Leeds, as this can significantly increase your risk of being exposed to financial crime.
Make an online card payment
Making an online card payment is quick, simple and secure. You should do this through our secure payment system. For your security, please do not email your debit or credit card details to the University of Leeds.
Pay by bank transfer
International and EU students - pay through Flywire
If you are an international student please make payment in your local currency on the Leeds Flywire site.
Select the country that you are paying from by using the drop down box, work your way down the page ensuring you complete all the boxes marked as required. Flywire allows you to:
- Pay by bank transfer in over 140 currencies
- Have full visibility of fees (along with Best Price guarantee)
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Pay from any country and any bank
- Access 24/7 dedicated multilingual customer support
Flywire cannot be used for transfers from a UK bank account to the University of Leeds.
Account Name: University of Leeds Sort code: 20-48-46 Account no: 20821845
You can arrange to pay your tuition or accommodation fees in instalments where the full charge is split into multiple payments and is taken automatically.
Setting up your instalment plan
The University secure payment system is used to set up your instalment plan. To set up your plan, you'll need to know your student ID number and date of birth.
Updating your payment details
If you have an existing instalment plan and wish to update/provide details for payment follow the instructions below.
- Log into the Minerva Student Portal at http://minerva.leeds.ac.uk/
- Click the 'Access Student Services' icon in the top right corner of the screen
- Click the 'Payments and Financial Support' tab
- Click the 'Tuition and accommodation payments' link halfway down the screen
- Click the 'Make a payment button', even though you are updating your payment information - this will take you to the online payment portal.
- In the online payment portal select 'Updated Payment Information' from the left hand side menu and enter your bank details as instructed. Direct Debits can be taken from UK current accounts only, please do not enter details of a savings account.
If you cancel your direct debit or provide incorrect details, we'll cancel your instalment plan and your payment will be due in full immediately.
If you don't provide valid details we can't reinstate your instalment plan and you'll incur late payment administration charges unless you make full payment.
Late-payment administration charges are applied if an instalment is not paid in We'll attempt to take the payment from your card or bank account unless you contact us.