The classes of information will generally include:
- Who we are and what we do: organisational information, locations and contacts, constitutional and legal governance.
- What we spend and how we spend it: financial information relating to projected and actual income and expenditure, tendering, procurement and contracts.
- What our priorities are and how we are doing: strategy and performance information, plans, assessments, inspections and reviews.
- How we make decisions: policy proposals and decisions. Decision making processes, internal criteria and procedures, consultations.
- Our policies and procedures: current written protocols for delivering our functions and responsibilities.
- Lists and registers: information held in registers required by law and other lists and registers relating to the functions of the authority.
- The services we offer: advice and guidance, booklets and leaflets, transactions and media releases. A description of the services offered.
The classes of information will not generally include:
- Information that the disclosure of which is prevented by law, or exempt under the Freedom of Information Act, or is otherwise properly considered to be protected from disclosure.
- Information in draft form.
- Information that is no longer readily available as it is contained in files that have been placed in archive storage, or is difficult to access for similar reasons.
University of Leeds Publication Scheme
This Publication Scheme is designed in line with the Information Commissioner’s Model Publication Scheme for universities. The information contained in the weblinks is available as hard copy on request, although the University reserves the right to make a charge for printing or photocopying costs. Any enquiries relating to the scheme should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are and what we do
- University charter, statutes and ordinances
- Senior officers
- A-Z of Faculties and Schools
- Courses and programmes
- Research impact
- A-Z of services
- Key facts and figures
- Staff contacts A-Z
- Companies and subsidiaries information downloadable as PDF
- History of the University.
What we spend and how we spend it
- Annual report and accounts downloadable as PDF
- Salary structure
- Vice-Chancellor’s remuneration downloadable as PDF
- Vice-Chancellor's expenses downloadable as PDF
- Chief Financial Officer's expenses downloadable as PDF
- Chief Operating Officer's expenses downloadable as PDF
- Deputy Vice Chancellor: Student Education's expenses downloadable as PDF
What our priorities are and how we are doing
How we make decisions
- University committees
- Information about the Court
- Information about the Council
- Information about the Senate
- Committee papers: please contact the Freedom of Information Office for information and copies of the papers by emailing email@example.com
Key policies and procedures
- University values
- Dignity and mutual respect (PDF)
- The Leeds Partnership
- Health and safety
- Freedom of speech (PDF)
- Rules, regulations and guidelines for students
- Student conduct (PDF)
- Student complaints procedure (PDF)
- HR policies
- Socially responsible investment policy (PDF)
- Data protection and data retention
- Staff grievances