Leeds Doctoral College
Within the Doctoral College there are seven faculty graduate schools. Your contact will often be with them.
Overseeing all postgraduate research study, the Doctoral College:
- can help and advise you on a wide range of issues
- coordinates services available to you, including through the Library, the students union and the Language Centre
- offers academic and professional training, networking opportunities and careers advice
- keeps you in touch via a monthly newsletter
- assures the standard of your research experience
The Leeds doctorate
What you can expect as a postgraduate researcher at Leeds
The Doctoral College runs events throughout the year to showcase and celebrate postgraduate research.
Voice your ideas and influence change through a network of postgraduate researcher representatives.