Assessment & Evaluation
Guides for tools in modules are generally the same as for organisations.
Choose from the options below or search via the A-Z list of guides.
Assess, mark and provide feedback to students.
- Test student's knowledge with formative tests, or read our open exam test guide for summative assessments
- Provide submission areas using Blackboard's assignment tool or Turnitin's plagiarism detection service
- Create collaborative group work spaces with Wikis
- Blogs & Journals
- Equip students with reflective spaces, by adding shared blogs and private journals
- Grade Centre
- Mark, view and download submissions and return marks to students
- Feedback Studio
- Marking in Turnitn
- Create grading schemas
- Gradescope provides a new way of submitting and marking assessment, it is particularly useful for handwritten work and programming assignments. Read the Gradescope guides to get started.
Evaluate student performance and participation.
- Gather opinions and feedback
- Module and item specific statistics
- Performance Dashboard
- View activity for all users on a module/org