The Performance Dashboard
What is the Performance Dashboard?
The Performance Dashboard gives you a view of user activity in a module/organisation. All enrolled users are listed, including staff roles.
Access the Performance Dashboard by going to the Control Panel, Evaluation and then Performance Dashboard:
The Performance Dashboard will look something like this:
The Dashboard can be sorted by clicking on the column headers.
There is data about:
- Users' access to the module
- Review status (the number shows how many items have been reviewed, click the number for more information)
- Adaptive Release (click the icon to see what items the user can see in the module)
- Discussion Board (the number shows how many forums they have posted to, click the number for more information)
- Retention Centre (shows the number of rules met, click the number for more information)
- Grades (click for Grade Centre information)