This guide will show you how to add LinkedIn Learning resources to your modules.
All students and staff have access to LinkedIn Learning through our institutional subscription. LinkedIn Learning offers over 15000 short courses across business, creative and technical specialties. You do not need to have a LinkedIn account to access the content, but you can connect your own LinkedIn Account with the Leeds LinkedIn Learning subscription, which will allow you to publish your LinkedIn Learning course completions to your LinkedIn profile.
To start exploring LinkedIn Learning now, click on the LinkedIn Learning tile on Minerva.
1. Within your module content (in an area like "Learning Resources") select the Partner Content menu and then select Content Market
2. Click the Browse all content providers link and then select the LinkedIn Learning icon.
3. In the search box, enter your search term and hit enter.
LinkedIn Learning will return a list of LinkedIn Learning courses matching your search term.
4. Select the item you want to embed and submit the page.
5. You can now select the destination folder for the content. By default this is the content area you started building in. Confirm your selection and then submit the page
6. Your selected LinkedIn resource will now be embedded in the content area.