Guides for tools in modules are generally the same as for organisations.
Choose from the options below or search via the A-Z list of guides.
Engage with students by adding interactive content to your modules.
- Communicate with students by posting important messages
- Blackboard Collaborate web conferencing/virtual classroom
- Discussion Boards
- Converse with students, or provide student led spaces
- Gather opinions and feedback
- Organise students into groups, and provide them with access to communication tools
- Create collaborative group work spaces with Wikis
- Blogs & Journals
- Equip students with reflective spaces, by adding shared blogs and private journals
- Adaptive Release
- Grant access to resources based on task completion, or review of content
- SignUp Lists
- Manage activities or events