Our quality assurance policies and practices make sure your apprentice gains knowledge and skills useful in their chosen career and to your business.
Reviewing and feedback
You can provide feedback at any time to our Learning Enhancement team via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also be asked to provide feedback about the service you have received to the University of Leeds or to external bodies. For example, if we are subject to a formal inspection by Ofsted (the Office for Standards in Education, Children’s Services and Skills), its inspectors may want to talk to employers and apprentices to gather evidence.
Our apprenticeships strategy
Our strategy for apprenticeships is to deliver higher and degree level apprenticeships to the same level of excellence as our degree courses.
The five aims of our apprenticeships strategy are:
- developing and strengthening new and existing employer partnerships
- converting more of our degree courses into apprenticeships to meet the needs of employers and students
- addressing the changing nature of funding streams within HE and specific employment sectors
- using digital technologies to meet the needs of all apprentices whether they are on campus or studying remotely
- the implementation of an apprenticeship focussed infrastructure that maintains the high standards of delivery at the University.
It is part of our wider University of Leeds Strategy 2020-30, which sets out our academic ambitions as an institution.