One of the four ‘grand challenges’ we are focusing our research on is ‘stratified and precision therapies’.
Delivering safer care
Technologies that facilitate precision medical intervention and augment safe patient recovery.
- Precision and robotic surgery
- Enhanced perioperative care
- Early detection and prevention of complications
- Facilitated recovery
- Prevention of long-term morbidity
Improving patient selection and monitoring response to treatment
Technologies that enable multimodality assessment of fitness and morbidity, allowing stratified intervention and monitoring of therapeutic response.
- Technologies to classify disease severity and functional deficit incorporating fusion of genetic, biochemical, and physiological data
- Mobile technologies informing functional and physiological status
- Biosensors and wearable devices