A Click Start scholarship gives you access to over thirty courses from the University of Leeds and other top global organisations and universities.
If eligible, you will have full access to all the course material for any of the courses you choose including graded assignments and certificates to celebrate your progress.
The scholarship is valid for up to three months. You can design your learning by selecting courses that interest you.
Find out if you can get free access.
After you complete the eligibility form, you will receive an email asking you to create your account with Coursera, where you can access the courses.
To be eligible for a Click Start Scholarship, you must be an 18 to 25-year-old UK resident eligible for employment and meet one or more of the following criteria:
- You identify as a woman or non-binary.
- You come from a family where your parents did not go to university.
- You have a disability or debilitating health condition.
- Your family’s or household income is less than £25,000 per year.
- You live in an area with low levels of progression to higher education.
- You receive a 16–19 Bursary Fund with an income threshold of £25,000 per year or below.
- You attended/attend a state school achieving below the national average at GCSE.
- You have caring responsibilities.
- You or another member of their your household claims benefits or tax credits.