University scholarships and funding
You can search our postgraduate scholarships database for information about scholarships available to UK/ EU and international Masters students. Some schools at the University offer their own scholarships so you should contact them directly to check whether they offer any funding not included in the database.
Our scholarships and funding include:
- If youre a former student of the University of Leeds you could be eligible for a 10% alumni tuition fee bursary
- Subject related academic achievement scholarships
- Leeds Masters Scholarships for UK students worth £5,000
- Two sports scholarships are available to support elite athletes
- Scholarships available to forced migrants to the UK
Postgraduate loans and bursaries
If you are a UK or EU national and plan to start a full-time, part-time or distance learning taught or research Masters degree course you may be able to apply for a government-backed loan
For UK students undertaking certain health and social care courses, NHS funding may be available.
For more information about the relationship between fees, student loans and Sharia Law view our information for Muslim students