“We helped Goldenfry - a British food manufacturer - to improve their production processes and reduce their products’ salt and fat content. ”
Bring new expertise into your organisation through a Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP). Through the scheme, a recent graduate or postgraduate will work in your business as part of a one-year to three-year project to tackle a strategically important issue.
Benefits of KTPs to your business
- It's a cost-effective way for you to collaborate with us.
- It will help your business innovate, increasing competitiveness and profitability.
- You will be developing a potential future employee.
The KTP will be focussed on embedding new knowledge and capabilities in your organisation to help you achieve your goal.
By partnering with the University of Leeds through your KTP project you'll have access to our the academic knowledge and facilities.
The breadth of high-level research from academic partners across the University makes us an ideal partner.
We have a strong track record developing KTPs. To date the University has:
- worked on over 100 KTPs
- helped secure over £13 million in funding for KTP projects
- worked successfully with both large companies and small to medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), including: Austin Hayes, Procter & Gamble, Kelloggs, CGI International, International Innovative Technologies Ltd and Yorkshire Bank
- won a national Research Council UK impact award from Innovate UK
What support will you receive?
If you choose to take part in a KTP with us you will receive all the help and support you need to get the most from the partnership. Our team will help you to:
- discuss your strategic needs, determine project scope and assess whether your proposed project is likely to be funded by the KTP scheme
- help write the grant application to maximise the chances of success in both funding and delivery of your objectives
- recruit a suitable graduate or postgraduate who will be employed by the University of Leeds, but spend most of their time working at your premises
- deal with all the administration required by the KTP scheme
- look at ways of funding further work at the end of your KTP project
For more information contact email@example.com
If you are not sure where to direct your enquiry, contact our Nexus team who will take time to understand your requirements and talk to you about your options.