Studying online is a flexible learning option, allowing you to fit your studies around your life and career.
You will benefit from:
- studying anywhere in the world, when it suits you
- learning while you advance your career
- networking with professionals across the globe
- saving time and money by not commuting
- learning on specialised online learning platforms
- flexible payment options (depending on your course)
- starting your course at multiple points throughout the year (depending on your course)
The reason I chose this course was based on the relevance, the time commitment for me, the University ranking and reputation. I wanted people to notice me as having a recognised qualification on my CV.
How online learning works
Our online Masters degrees offers you a world-class learning journey and provides the same academic experience as our on-campus students.
You’ll have access to:
- a range of interactive and collaborative materials, from videos and interactive surveys to subject-specific electronic journals
- regular support from academic staff
- professional and mobile-friendly online learning platforms - allowing you to use materials on the move from anywhere in the world
- all library services and online facilities, including the University of Leeds Library's vast range of online resources such as journal articles, electronic books, databases, and search tools
- one-to-one support from the Careers Services at the University of Leeds
Learning online with us doesn’t mean studying alone. You’ll connect with professionals and students across the world within our virtual social spaces, and learn from expert academics who conduct regular live sessions for interactive learning.