When you graduate from Leeds, you enter the next phase of a lifelong relationship with the University.
But what exactly does it mean to be a member of the Leeds alumni community? And how can you make the most of it?
Develop your career
We continue to support our alumni long after you’ve graduated:
- Careers support – our Careers Service will support you in your next steps, whatever stage you are at in your career journey.
- Alumni bursary – we offer Leeds graduates a 10% tuition fee bursary. Whether you are looking to further your career, boost your employment prospects or change direction, a Masters course at Leeds can help you to achieve your ambitions.
- Volunteer at Leeds – gain invaluable mentoring and leadership experience whilst helping students and graduates starting out.
- Alumni discount – HFE, a fitness industry training training provider, offer a 15% discount to Leeds alumni across courses. Simply email HFE to access your discount.
Join a global network
As a Leeds graduate, you have the opportunity to meet and connect with over 300,000 fellow alumni around the world:
- Digital and in-person events – join inspiring talks and friendly social gatherings.
- Reunions – organise reunions and reconnect with old friends from your course, a society, or your halls.
- Alumni Book Club – share your love of reading with fellow Leeds alumni.
- Global alumni groups – join an alumni group where you are.
Welcome to campus
Alumni are always welcome back on campus. You can continue to use the library free of charge for reference purposes, or take out a membership to borrow books.
You can also join The Edge sports centre and visit Leeds University Union.
Access the finest minds
Leeds researchers are changing the world and Leeds alumni have a unique opportunity to discover more about their ground-breaking work, first-hand:
- Meet the researchers – many of our events give you the opportunity to hear from Leeds academics at the forefront of their fields.
- Latest research news – sign-up to monthly newsletters to read about the latest Leeds research news.
- University library – continue to access the library and its vast range of resources.
- White Rose Research – keep up to date on research coming out of Leeds, Sheffield and York universities.
- Alumni subscriptions – enjoy 70% off subscriptions to popular magazines including New Scientist and National Geographic.
As a Leeds graduate, you have the opportunity to play a part in the future of the University and help our students and future graduates to succeed.
This could be through volunteering, supporting and working with students, or giving to Leeds financially.