Academics at any career stage are invited to join the network and contribute to our dynamic research community.
Our research is focused on three core themes with three cross-cutting themes, and we expect these to grow as our network expands.
As a researcher in our network, you will:
- connect with an extensive academic community
- connect with industrial partners, organisations and charities
- receive alerts about upcoming events
- benefit from our members’ resources
- access our Microsoft Teams channel
- receive our regular newsletter.
Complete our online form to get involved.
Work with us for funding opportunities
We would like to bring people together to develop competitive, interdisciplinary PhD Scholarship applications (such as Industrial CASE awards).
We’re also seeking to develop larger, longer inter and transdisciplinary funding applications (such as Health Ageing-UKRI) that will deliver local impact as we reimagine ageing.
If you have any questions please email the Reimagine Ageing Interdisciplinary Research Network via ReimaginingAgeing@leeds.ac.uk