Open Days are a great opportunity to find out about life at Leeds. Here’s some of our top tips for getting the most out of your day.
To ensure everyone's safety, our Open Days have a limited capacity and are only accessible by pre-booking online.
- Make sure you’ve pre-booked onto any sessions and activities you want to attend.
- Keep your booking confirmation email handy. This contains your personalised booking summary which you'll be asked to show on arrival at talks and sessions.
- Check Coursefinder for entry requirements and to shortlist the courses you want to find out more about on the Open Day.
- Prepare any questions you might have. These might be about admissions requirements, module options or how to study abroad.
- Think about how you will travel to the University. Parking is only available on campus on Open Days for Blue Badge holders, so allow time to get to your first activity.
Booking your sessions
Open Day activities are listed in the Open Day booking form. There are lots of sessions to attend, so make sure that you don’t miss important activities by pre-booking where necessary.
- All our subject talks are available only by pre-booking. Ensure you have booked in advance using the Open Days booking form to secure your place.
- Most general University activities are availble without pre-booking. This includes our Information Fair, accommodation viewings, library tours, Students’ Union tour and The Edge sports centre.
Activities finish with enough time to get to your next session. Find out more about the types of activities on Open Day.
Open Day guide
You can access the details of the sessions and activities you have booked using your personalised booking summary.
To help you to navigate campus our Open Day guide will be available on the day, including maps and listings of general University activities.
Visiting with friends and guests
Parents, guardians, family and friends are welcome to attend our Open Days but due to capacity constraints we ask that you only bring one guest with you to your sessions. When booking, please state if you plan to bring a guest with you to your booked sessions. Due to high demand, some talks could be open to prospective students only.
If you’re visiting with friends, talk to them about the courses they’re interested in. When booking your sessions in advance, plan your day so you don’t miss any important information. If you’re interested in different courses, then book separate activities and meet for lunch or at one of the drop-in sessions or tours.
Book accommodation in advance. The Welcome to Yorkshire website gives lots of options for places to stay. Many city centre hotels are less than 15 minutes’ walk from campus.
For Open Day guests that wish to stay overnight, a limited number of rooms areavailable in Storm Jameson Court on 23, 24 and 25 June. Find out more about
booking accommodation on campus.