This page contains key contact details for the University of Leeds. If you’re looking for information about our courses and entry requirements, please use Course Search.
- Phone the switchboard: +44 (0)113 2431751
- Address: University of Leeds, Woodhouse, Leeds, LS2 9JT, UK
- Follow us on Facebook, X, Instagram and LinkedIn
Applying to study at the University
- Email the Undergraduate Admissions team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For course information, entry requirements and admissions contact numbers, visit Course Search.
- Visit our undergraduate study web pages
- Email the Masters Admissions team: email@example.com
- For course information, entry requirements and admissions contact numbers, visit Course Search
- Visit our Masters study web pages
Part-time undergraduate admissions
- Phone the Lifelong Learning Centre: +44 (0)1133433212
- Email the Lifelong Learning Centre: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit the Lifelong Learning Centre web pages
Research degrees admissions
Study Abroad and Exchange admissions
- Phone the Study Abroad team: +44 (0)1133433209
- Email the Study Abroad team: email@example.com
- Visit our Study Abroad and Exchange web pages
International Foundation Year (IFY) admissions
- Phone the IFY Admissions team: +44 (0)1133433209
- Email the IFY Admissions team: IFYAdmissions@leeds.ac.uk
- Visit the IFY web pages
- Email the Undergraduate Scholarships team via firstname.lastname@example.org
- View our undergraduate funding web pages
- Email the Postgraduate Scholarships team via email@example.com
- View our postgraduate funding web pages
Information for teachers and advisors
- Email the Education Outreach team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Visit our teachers and advisors web pages
Information for parents and carers
Contacts for current students
Media relations (Press Office)
- Phone the Media Relations team: +44 (0)771 238 9448
- Email the Media Relations team: email@example.com
Find the contacts for your area of expertise on the Media relations page.
Contacts for businesses
- Visit our working with business pages to find out how we help businesses grow and develop through access to our research facilities, our students and internationally-regarded researchers.
- To advertise a job, internship or placement year opportunity, or attend a recruitment fair or employer event on campus, email the Employer team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contacts for suppliers
- Visit our information for suppliers web page
Website content amendments
The Digital Communications team can help with making amendments to content on the University of Leeds website.
We can’t answer queries about courses, entry requirements or applications. To find this information, use Course Search.
For more specific queries, find the relevant contact details in the ‘Applying to study at the University’ section of this page.