Get in touch

We love to hear from our global alumni community. Use the following contact details to get in touch with one of our dedicated teams.

You can also find the links to organise a reunion or order a replacement transcript or degree certificate.

Make sure you update your contact details to receive regular communications and stay connected with us.

Alumni contacts

General enquiries

Email the Advancement team:
Phone the Advancement team: +44 (0)113 343 7520

Postal address:
Advancement Team
University of Leeds
West Yorkshire

Alumni events

If you have an enquiry about alumni events, please email our Alumni Events team at


Find out how to become a Leeds volunteer and support those who follow in your footsteps by emailing the Alumni Volunteering team

Find a friend

Use our find a friend form to find a friend you met at Leeds.

Organise a reunion

Reunions are a great way to reconnect with old friends and reminisce about your time at Leeds. 

Whether you want to celebrate a class anniversary, catch up with former housemates, plan a formal dinner or schedule a weekend of activities, we can help.

Please email the Advancement team at so we can help you with your next steps or discuss potential options. 

Replacement transcripts

You can request replacement transcripts from the Student Services Centre or by emailing the Transcripts team at

Replacement certificates

You can order a replacement certificate from the Student Services Centre. If your enquiry is urgent, please email the Certificates team at

Academic verification

Your employer, or other third party organisation, needs to request the academic verification on your behalf through the Prospects Hedd website. The verification confirms that you attended and completed (if applicable) a degree at the University of Leeds.

If you need proof of your studies and award (if applicable) you should apply for a former student statement through the Student Services Centre

Reference requests

Please contact your school/faculty directly for character references.

Copies of dissertations

Your school/faculty holds dissertations for up to five years after graduation. Please contact your school/faculty directly to obtain a copy.

Copies of theses

The library holds copies of PhD theses – they are available in person upon request for reference purposes.

If you would like to obtain a copy, you can make a digitisation request with EThOS. EThOS is a collaborative e-thesis online service where you can request theses from various universities. 

There will be a charge for digitisation.

Leaving a gift in your will

For more information or a confidential discussion about leaving a legacy to Leeds, please contact Sally Hind.

Email Sally Hind:
Phone Sally Hind: +44 (0)113 343 0239

Giving to Leeds regularly

You can support Leeds by making a single or regular donation through our Giving platform. If you'd like to speak to us about your donation, please email the Give to Leeds team at

Trusts, foundations and corporate partners

If you’re connected to a philanthropic trust, foundation or corporate partner and are interested in working with us, please email our Foundations team at

Calls from current Leeds students

Each year we set out to speak to as many of our alumni and supporter community as possible. You may receive a call from a current student on +44 (0)113 251 0001. 

This is a central University of Leeds number and unfortunately you won’t be able to call it back. If you receive a missed call from this number and want to check whether it was us, please email the Give to Leeds team at