The University of Leeds welcomes applications for postgraduate study from students who have a degree from China.
Each of our academic schools has different entry requirements, so before making an application you need to check that your chosen school accepts graduates from your Chinese institution.
Look for the University of Leeds school you want to apply to in the following section, then click on the link to find out if your institution is accepted and the grades we require for 2024/25 entry. If your institution is not listed then unfortunately it is not accepted.
Please note that this information is for guidance only and final decisions will be made by the University of Leeds admissions team.
Leeds University Business School
Full details of acceptable institutions for our Business School courses can be found by visiting the Business School website.
School of Media and Communication
School of Law
School of Electronic and Electrical Engineering
Engineering, Mathematics, Social Sciences, Arts, Humanities and Cultures
- School of Chemical and Process Engineering
- School of Civil Engineering
- School of Computing
- School of Design
- School of Education
- School of Fine Art, History of Arts and Cultural Studies
- School of Languages, Cultures and Societies (MA Film Studies, MA Linguistics, MA Linguistics for English Language Teaching, MA Professional Language and Intercultural Studies only)
- School of Mechanical Engineering
- School of Mathematics
- School of Politics and International Studies
- School of Sociology and Social Policy
All other courses
- School of Biology
- School of Biomedical Sciences
- School of Molecular and Cellular Biology
- School of Chemistry
- School of Physics
- School of English
- School of Music
- School of History
- School of Languages, Cultures and Societies
- School of Performance and Cultural Industries
- School of Philosophy, Religion and History of Science
- School of Dentistry
- School of Healthcare
- School of Medicine
- School of Psychology