The University has launched a new version of the main external website www.leeds.ac.uk, which has been re-developed following extensive research and testing with user groups.
The aim was to create a dynamic site, which brings in several features to improve the experience for users of our site, including prospective students, prospective staff, research partners and funders, as well as current staff and students.
As well as from the new look and feel, features of the new site include:
- responsive design to help the increasing number of users on mobile phones and tablets
- a simplified approach to navigation to work across all devices and help users understand the depth of content in the site
- improved search function
- greater visibility for events listings
- an improved campus map, accessible across devices which pulls in Googles Street View of campus
- a new spotlight feature to help showcase in-depth research stories and investments in Leeds. See the current feature, on looking at life in molecular detail, here.
In parallel with the update to www.leeds.ac.uk, we have improved online course information for prospective students.
Refreshed course information for postgraduate taught courses went live last week and undergraduate information will be launched to coincide with the start of the UCAS cycle in spring 2016.
These also benefit from an improved search, responsive design and revised content.
If you have any questions, please contact Hannah Love, Head of Digital Communications on 0113 34 34100 or email email@example.com.
If you have any problems finding what you need on the new website, try the improved search function at the top right.