Experience campus with a student-led tour.
We’re excited to offer you the opportunity to experience a guided tour of our beautiful campus. Our student-led tours are the perfect way to get a feel for our campus and see why Leeds is a great place to live and learn.
Our campus tours give you the chance to:
- Visit key landmarks including the Parkinson Building, Great Hall and more
- See inside some of our outstanding facilities including one of our libraries, Leeds University Union and The Edge sports centre
- Talk to our student ambassadors about life at Leeds
Unfortunately our campus tours in September and October are now fully booked.
Bookings for our November campus tours will open in October.
Until then, why not explore campus from home?
- Take a 360 virtual tour of campus
- Watch a short student tour
- Hear about an international student’s experience of campus and the city
- Take a virtual tour of our student accommodation
You can also discover Leeds by joining our Virtual Open Days between 2–9 October. We’ll be running a series of live talks where you can ask questions to our academic staff, admissions teams and current students. Find out more about our Virtual Open Days.
For any queries about our campus tours, check out our FAQs.
Safety on campus
In order to continue to protect our University community and visitors, we’re taking all the necessary steps to ensure your safety. Therefore, our campus tours are limited in size, so you’ll only be able to bring one guest with you on the tour.
Most of the campus tour will take place outside. However, when you’re shown inside any buildings, we’d strongly encourage you to wear a face covering to keep you and our students and staff safe during your visit.
The University is continuing to monitor developments in relation to COVID-19. If there is any change in University, local or national guidance which impacts campus tours, we'll get in touch via email.
If you’re an applicant or offer holder, please see our coronavirus information for prospective students.
Travelling to campus
Limited parking is available on campus for visitors attending campus tours. Parking is also available in the city. Learn more about travelling to Leeds.