To assist you through the application process, we work with a network of overseas representatives who can advise and inform you about Leeds.
See our overseas agent contact information.
How you apply depends on the level of degree you want to take:
- Apply for an undergraduate course
- Apply for a Masters course
- Apply for a research postgraduate course
- Apply for a study abroad exchange year
- Apply for a place at Leeds International Summer School.
There are foundation year routes you can take before going on to study for a degree at Leeds. Find out more about foundation routes as well as undergraduate English language pre-sessional programmes and postgraduate English language pre-sessional programmes.