We are a university partner of NCUK - a group of 16 universities which helps international students access and succeed at university. It has helped more than 30,000 students since 1987.
Take part in foundation and graduate pathway programmes, which are taught and quality assured by NCUK's global network of more than 50 study centres.
All NCUK qualifications include a language and study skills preparation module called English for Academic Purposes (EAP) to help you gain the skills you need to succeed at university.
A dedicated NCUK team can also help you with university applications.
To find out more about entry requirements and our courses, contact our pathways team at email@example.com.
International students can apply for a range of scholarships and bursaries. NCUK candidates can apply for these, as well as specific NCUK awards for undergraduates. These are offered by the Business School and the Faculty of Engineering.
Students currently on the NCUK International Foundation Year may be eligible for:
- Leeds University Business Schools NCUK International Foundation Year Scholarship. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this award
- The University of Leeds International Undergraduate Science and Engineering Scholarship (covering courses in engineering, environment, biological sciences, food science, psychology, maths and physical sciences)
- The School of Laws International Undergraduate Entrance Scholarship
- The School of Psychology's Head of School Excellence Scholarship
- The Faculty of Biological Sciences Dean's International Achievement Scholarship
Students currently on the NCUK Engineering International Year One will be eligible for a partial fee waiver once you are enrolled on the Leeds degree programme.
International postgraduate applicants can search for scholarships across all subject areas in our Masters scholarships directory.