Students nominated by their home university for an exchange place will have no fees to pay to the University of Leeds.

Below are our study abroad tuition fees for 2017/18

Study abroad period
Self funded students from outside the EU
Self funded students from within the EU/ EEA, but not from an Erasmus+ partner
Full year
One semester only

Scholarships and financial aid

There are a small number of opportunities to apply for a travel award  to help fund your studies.

British Universities Translantic Exchange Association (BUTEX)

Each year BUTEX awards a number of £500 scholarships to students from higher education institutions in Canada and the USA. You must apply by June 15.

Find out more and apply